**This Service Is not currently Available**
Our versatile range of machinery is well suited to the task of turning a building site or waste ground into a landscaped and cultivated space. Much of our equipment is light, powerful and compact meaning that restricted access is often not a problem, whilst high work rates can still be achieved. Where larger equipment is required we use to full size tractors, dump trailers and telehandlers.
We are able to undertake the following operations
- Removal of waste soil
- Landscaping, grading and levelling
- Rotovating (1.3m and 1.65m working widths)
- Stone burying (1.65m working width)
- Establishment of a seedbed
- Seeding or turfing
- Rolling to encourage germination and leave a level finish
We can provide competitive prices for topsoil, turf and seed as well as the opportunity to establish attractive, low maintenance wild flower areas to attract insects, butterflies and bees.
Contact Us for a QuoteEmail Us