Shire Country Services provide a variety of affordable and efficient contracting operations available across Yorkshire and the North East.
Most of our equipment is readily transported at speed and capable of exceeding expectations where larger machinery is simply too big or expensive to operate in certain situations.
Our wide range of machinery available with skilled and qualified operators can offer a number of cost effective services to meet the requirements of farmers, land owners and conservation bodies.
Some of these include:
- Grassland rejuvenation and re-seeding
- Grassland repairs after event damage – level, harrow, aerate, seed and roll in 1 pass
- Mowing of ranges and between trees for free range egg producers
- Grassland Spraying with 3 to 12m booms, hand lances and low ground pressure machinery
- Topping, including between buildings and drive verges, solar parks etc
- Grass and scrub flail collecting
- Snow clearance and gritting of essential access roads, business parks, retail parks
- Event site preparation
To discuss your needs contact Mark today.
Contact Us for a QuoteEmail Us