- 35hp and hydrostatic so very simple to drive. 1 pedal moves it forward or back and you set the revs on the column on the dashboard. 3 speed ranges
- Quick release power loader included with bucket. Great for lifting bales, muck, soil etc etc. Can be fitted or removed easily in less than 10 minutes
- Comes fitted with excellent condition turf tyres on Stocks rims all round. If agricultural tyres are needed we could arrange to have them swapped. Cost TBC but please get in touch to discuss
- 1000/540 RPM PTO
- 2 x double acting spool valves
- Fully road registered and taxed (1 owner)
- Additional work lights front and rear – ideal for winter evenings from 3.30pm onwards!
- Sprung seat with large tool box behind – much more useful than standard fit ‘pencil tin’
- 3 point linkage with draft control and speed control
- Drawbar with pin
- Selectable 2 and 4 wheel drive with diff lock
The same spec and brand machine as this bought new today would cost over £15,000 plus VAT with turf tyres and loader.
For sale for £8800 plus VAT – NOW SOLD
Contact Us for a QuoteEmail Us