Shire Country Services provide a variety of affordable and efficient contracting operations available on a mobile basis.
Our equipment is readily transported at speed and capable of exceeding expectations where larger machinery is simply too big or expensive to operate in certain situations.
Our wide range of machinery available with skilled and qualified operators can offer a number of cost effective services to meet the requirements of farmers, land owners and conservation bodies.
Some of these include:
- Mowing of ranges and between trees for free range egg producers
- Spraying field margins
- Spraying of paddocks and smaller fields with 3 to 10m booms, hand lances and low ground pressure machinery
- Topping, including between buildings and drive verges
- Harrowing and re-seeding or over-seeding
- Grass flail collecting and scarifying
- Snow clearance and gritting of essential access roads
- Event site preparation
To discuss your needs contact Mark or Ed today.